Eifers Civil has been allowed the opportunity to create a beautiful new community connection through Broadmeadows that will offer a range of benefits to the area.
Meadowlink is a 3.2km shared walking and cycling open space that links sections of Broadmeadows. The path features extensive landscaping and a gentle flow that introduces a beautiful atmosphere to the area and neighbouring land. Eifers Civil has become a major part of that taking on a majority portion of the path including many aspects of Civil, Electrical, and Landscape construction.
Scope of Work
The job includes:
- Widespread earthworks including excavation, grading, boxing, compaction, trimming, shaping, and demolition
- Fence repairs and replacements
- Supply, lay and construction of a shared user path, light poles and foundations
- Island construction and road works
- Signage, marking and pavement
- Drainage and services
- Lighting and conduits
- Walls, edges and rockwork
- Installation and fabrication of fixtures, furniture and structures
- Ongoing maintenance
This project was created with a five-month program that aimed to keep the community at heart by making minimal disruption whilst keeping to a tight schedule. The landscape work offers an opportunity for us to showcase a combination of efficiency and care whilst utilising the skills and equipment at our disposal.
Take a look at some of our most recent projects.